Individuals have the right to obtain a copy of the information that is held about them by any organisation processing their personal data. This includes:
- Confirmation that their data is being processed.
- Access to their personal data.
- Other supplementary information where relevant.
How should I request a Data Subject Access Request?
In order to request a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Subject Access Request” including the following required information:
- Your full name.
- A description of the data that you are requesting (for example transaction/gaming history, contact details etc.), including a date range.
- Your username, the email address registered in the account and contact details.
Please provide as many details regarding the information you require as possible including (where relevant) date ranges, specifics of the information you are seeking, and the reason for.
Remember, it may be possible to find the desired information without a Data Subject Access Request. Many aspects of the account information and History can be found in the My Account section or by contacting Customer Support.
How long will a Data Subject Access Request take to process?
This can take up to 30 days from the date we receive a valid request. Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, because they are repetitive, we reserve the right to:
- Charge a reasonable fee considering the administrative costs of providing the information; or
- Decide not to respond. Within one month of receipt of your request, providing that we have successfully verified your identity, we will send you the requested information or provide you with an explanation about why we are unable to provide that information.