This is a set of rules that we have in place for all members, to ensure everyone has a pleasant, fair experience.
- Courteous behaviour and sportsmanlike conduct is expected from all players.
- Harassment of other players is forbidden and will not be tolerated.
- Each player may have only one Heart Bingo account and may only play using that account.
- If you hold accounts with any other websites of the Gamesys Group that offer linked poker, you can only play using one of these accounts in each tournament.
- Don't discuss a hand until it is over (mentioning folded cards or possibilities while the hand is in progress is not allowed)
- The use of third-party software to gain an advantage during play is prohibited.
- Chip-dumping (deliberately losing a hand in order to transfer his chips to another player) is not allowed.
- Playing in a manner that favours one opponent over another (including 'soft playing') is not allowed.
- Collusion between players, by sharing hole card information, co-operative betting, or by any other means is strictly forbidden.
If you feel that the Cardroom Code of Conduct has been violated in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org